The Edge Picture Company are a Covent Garden based Production Company who work with corporate clients to produce a variety of films for both internal and external use. A large portion of our films are created so that our clients can offer online video training to their staff; these types of projects require large volumes of coordination and organisation to ensure a smooth delivery for our clients.
As our business grows, we now have created a new role to assist our E-Learn division. This role will be office based with a small team assisting on the day to day coordination of projects from pitch through to delivery.
Day to day duties include:
- Liaising with clients around schedules and feedback
- Creating and updating schedules
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Proof reading client contracts and statements of work
- Booking voice-overs and working with producers/production managers
- General Administration and project management
- As this is a new role, we are looking for someone who is a self-starter and proactive to ensure they can assist the team, even if this steps outside of their standard day to date duties.
- Google Suit – Google Sheet
- MS Office including Excel, Outlook, Word & Powerpoint
- Salesforce (Desirable)
The ideal candidate will offer a strong educational background; a degree is preferred but not essential.
An interest in digital learning would be advantageous.
If you feel you are suitable please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
Experience: Office Administration: 2 years (Required)