Are you an experienced Production Manager who can work solo on short films? Can you also confidently support Producers on bigger scale jobs? Do you have an interest in working at New York Festivals’ Production Company of the Year? Then The Edge might be the place for you!!
Our teams work closely together to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard whilst also having fun in the process. The Edge is a friendly, supportive place to work with opportunities for growth and development. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our clients, giving them the best experience, and in turn investing in YOU to be the very best version of yourself.
All of this comes with an attractive salary package, above industry standard.
As an Edge Production Manager you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with award-winning creative teams to deliver projects with budgets from £5,000 to £1,000,000.
- Alongside your EP and Producer you will be involved from the projects inception, inputting creatively and helping to deliver the client’s vision.
- Work directly with clients on both logistics and editorial.
- Create and manage budgets and schedules, reconciling and reporting on your projects progress throughout.
- Manage an internal team and be involved with development of junior staff through mentoring.
- Develop / hone script writing skills with support from our Creative team.
- Organise and attend shoots within and UK and Internationally (Covid allowing).
To be suitable for this role you should have:
- 4 years + production experience.
- Experience managing crews, budgets and schedules.
- Experience managing and developing junior staff.
- Experience working across different genres, documentary, drama and animation.
- Client management.
- Open to national and international travel.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Full UK driver’s license is desirable.
Sound like your kinda thing?
If you feel you satisfy all the above requirements, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com