An award-winning corporate film Production Company is looking for a Junior Creative Writer.
The Edge is at the forefront of its industry, working with clients from many varied disciplines. It’s an exciting, fast-paced environment to work in.
You’ll be working on a wide variety of proposals and scripts for films, researching subject matter, brainstorming ideas, writing copy, stories and scripts, developing storyboards, and sourcing images and film references to support our creative ideas. You’ll be part of a small team of creatives working with the sales and marketing teams, helping us to win great projects for some of the world’s leading brands.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A love for film and video, social media and advertising
• A desire to push creative boundaries
• Strong written and communication skills
• The ability to grasp complicated briefs and extract key information
• Confidence with clients
• A positive, self-starting attitude
• Stamina and resilience
• Excellent command of written English.
• An eye for detail – especially grammar, spelling, and punctuation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• An eye for design would also be handy. Photoshop or InDesign skills would be very advantageous
• Experience working in a creative industry desirable
• Needs to be a genuine team player
This role is a Maternity Cover contract role for 12 months with a one month trial period.
If you feel you’re a perfect fit please submit your CV with some examples of your recent work.