We’re recruiting a Junior Content Builder to work within our eLearn team. The role will help to create courses using a wide variety of authoring tools. We’re at the forefront of our industry, we work with clients from many varying disciplines and sectors. It’s an exciting, creative, fast-paced environment.
Do you have an interest in everything technical and a desire to learn new online tools and applications? It could be music production tools, animation tools, AI Voiceover creations, building mixed media courses or just having an inquisitive nature to discover new fresh technologies.
If so, you will fit right into this role. You would ideally be a quick learner perhaps with experience in music production, or experience using Storyline, GOMO or Rise.
- Design and build e-learning courses with a range of interactive elements using authoring tools such as GOMO, Rise, Storyline and Evolve – basic knowledge is desirable but a keenness to learn is essential.
- Create AI voiceovers – can be taught so a desire to learn is essential.
- Design and build basic animation using Premier Pro and After Effects, desirable but not essential.
- Peer review and edit the work of others building eLearning courses.
- Work with XLIFFs, PDFs and Word files to upload courses in a multitude of languages.
- Problem-solve new eLearning design issues to offer creative solutions and expand our offering.
- Work methodically from Excel trackers to apply amends to eLearn course screens.
- Solve bugs in authoring tools, sometimes under pressure.
- Detail-focused – a high attention to detail and ability to work accurately.
- A keen learner – inquisitive, especially of new technologies and tools.
- Great communicator – working within a small team.
- Organised – excellent time management skills with an ability to effectively prioritise multiple tasks, meet deadlines and report on progress
- A background or passion in tech, or analytics would be advantageous but not essential.
If you feel you are suitable for this role then please send your CV and covering letter telling us about yourself to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!