Do you have an interest in post-production? Can you work calmly and effectively under pressure? Do you have an interest in working at New York Festivals’ Production Company of the Year? Then The Edge might be the place for you!!
The Edge are a busy film production company looking for a candidate to fill a full-time Post-Production Manager Role.
Our teams work closely together to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard whilst also having fun in the process. The Edge is a friendly, supportive place to work with opportunities for growth and development. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our clients, giving them the best experience, and in turn investing in YOU to be the very best version of yourself.
You should have experience in post-production workflows, project management, localisation, and a basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere. General working hours are 9am-6pm Mon-Fri.
You should also be capable of getting to grips with internal systems quickly and working independently as well as part of a busy team and be available to start immediately.
- Responsible for the localisation of films and e-learns in to various languages, whether subtitled, re-captioned or dubbed
- Responsible for accessibility versioning
- Managing post-production project workflow and coordinating with other departments
- Budgeting, estimating and scheduling sessions.
- Agreeing quotes based on briefings from clients
- Advising clients on best practice techniques required to achieve finest results
- Assisting with bookings of edit suites, edit staff and equipment using FarmersWife
- Establishing strong relationships with Clients, Producers, Directors, Editors, and Animators
- Responding to technical inquiries and troubleshooting where possible
- Overseeing the internal video library / archive
- Quality check products and footage pre-final delivery
- Keeping abreast with new technologies as they are adopted by the company
Ideal candidates will have:
- Understanding of post-production workflow (particularly editing, 2D & 3D animation) and software including the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work on your own, use initiative and make intelligent, reasoned decisions under pressure
- Experience in budgeting and overseeing budgets
- A background in audio-visual translation and a passion about international dubbing and subtitling.
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude, ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- A high level of written and spoken English language and proof-reading experience
- Any other languages a definite bonus
Sound like your kinda thing?
If you feel you satisfy all the above requirements, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com