Do you have an interest in post-production? Can you work calmly and effectively under pressure? Do you have an interest in working at New York Festivals’ Production Company of the Year? Then The Edge might be the place for you!!
The Edge are a busy film production company looking for a candidate to fill a full-time role supporting our five 4K Adobe Premiere edit suites.
Our teams work closely together to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard whilst also having fun in the process. The Edge is a friendly, supportive place to work with opportunities for growth and development. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our clients, giving them the best experience, and in turn investing in YOU to be the very best version of yourself.
You should have a basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere as well as a desire to work in Post-Production. General working hours are 9am – 6pm Mon-Fri, but the successful applicant will be expected to be able to provide cover for late edits several times a week.
You should also be capable of getting to grips with internal systems quickly and working independently as well as part of a busy team and be available to start immediately.
As an Edge Post-Production Runner / Edit Support you will have the opportunity to:
- Organisation of project hard-drives / File-syncing / system back-ups
- Tidy and prepare the edit suites daily and maintaining the edit suites in good-working order, noting any issues to the Head of Post-Production
- A level of hospitality, including: providing tea & coffee to the edit suites. Taking lunch orders, pickin them up and delivering to edit suites.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Standard Edit Support tasks including ingesting to Premiere from various formats and file types, and edit preparation
- Creation of files for review and upload
- Creation of Deliverable files
- Ability to undertake quality control process and use own judgement to identify errors
- Deal with various technical issues as they arise.
- Media management on the NAS shared storage system
- Drive back up and LTO Archiving of digital assets
- Maintaining a tidy library and server room
To be suitable for this role you should have:
- A keen interest in post-production
- Be confident, enthusiastic, and eager to help in any way they can with a positive, professional, and keen approach to work
- Experience in a client facing role and understanding of good customer service
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic and a positive influence within the team, able to work autonomously as well as part of the team
- Technically wired from their core
- Keen to rise to a challenge
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience of working to tight deadlines
- Can work calmly and effectively under pressure
Sound like your kinda thing?
If you feel you satisfy all the above requirements, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org