Do you have two years production experience on and off set? Are you confident in supporting Producers and Production Managers? Do you have an interest in working at New York Festivals’ Production Company of the Year? Then The Edge might be the place for you!!
Our teams work closely together to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard whilst also having fun in the process. The Edge is a friendly, supportive place to work with opportunities for growth and development. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our clients, giving them the best experience, and in turn investing in YOU to be the very best version of yourself.
All of this comes with an attractive salary package, above industry standard.
As an Edge Production Assistant you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of award-winning creative teams – delivering projects with budgets from £5,000 to £1,000,000.
- Support senior members of the team with pre-production
- Booking and negotiating with freelance crews
- Working within set budgets, handling and managing petty cash
- Scheduling shoots
- Set up and run casting sessions with Directors and Producers
- Location searches and location recces
- Working on set and assisting managing cast and crew
- Work across a broad spectrum of projects. Learning, documentary, drama and animation.
- Working with EP’s with over 20 years of industry experience
To be suitable for this role you should have:
- 2 years+ production experience
- Experience booking and negotiating with crews
- Working with budgets and within schedules
- Proven on set experience
- Open to national and international travel
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Full UK driver’s license is desirable
Sound like your kinda thing?
If you feel you satisfy all the above requirements, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org