We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve been shortlisted across 6 different categories at the 2023 New York Festivals TV & Film Awards!
These prestigious awards celebrate exceptional and innovative content from over 50 countries, and we’re honoured to be recognised among such incredible, cutting-edge storytellers.
You can find the full list of our nominations below:
- Be A Mate for Network Rail in association with CALM – Corporate Social Responsibility
- Body-Worn Cameras: Teenagers for Network Rail – Employee Engagement
- Body-Worn Cameras: Teenagers for Network Rail – Attitudinal Training
- Labversity for Barclays – Attitudinal Training
- Opening Up for Network Rail – Corporate Social Responsibility
- PLINAZOLIN® technology for Syngenta – Sales
- Vulnerable People for Network Rail – Employee Engagement
- Vulnerable People for Network Rail – Attitudinal Training
- WISH for Qatar Foundation – Public Relations & Social Engagement
- WISH for Qatar Foundation – Event Venue
We’re proud to have our work in the running for such prestigious recognition once again – huge thanks to our fantastic team for all the hard work and tireless efforts they continue to put in every day!
Stay tuned for updates on the winners, announced on April 18th 2023…