Based in City of London and Doha, Qatar, The Edge Picture Company have been creating award-winning, thought-provoking films for the past 30 years. From ideation through to delivery, we’re storytellers with a purpose and we’re passionate about what we do.
Our teams work closely together to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard whilst also having fun in the process. The Edge is a friendly, supportive place to work with opportunities for growth and development. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our clients, giving them the best experience, and in turn investing in you to be the very best version of yourself.
We’re hiring for two roles….
Location: City Of London, Zinc Media Group Head Office
Reports To: Head of Production
Job Type: Full Time, Office & Location Based
Salary: £35k + Benefits
We’re looking for an experienced Production Manager to join the team. As Production Manager you will be required to confidently work solo on short films and be able to also effectively support Producers on bigger scale jobs.
Role Responsibilities: (not an exhaustive list)
• Collaborate with the Executive Producer and Producer throughout the project life cycle.
• Engage directly with clients to manage logistics and editorial aspects of the production.
• Develop and manage budgets and schedules, providing transparent progress reports.
• Lead and mentor an internal team, fostering the growth of junior staff.
• Cultivate scriptwriting skills with support from our Creative team.
• Coordinate and participate in shoots both nationally and internationally
• Proven production experience in the Film and TV industry.
• Proficiency in managing crews, budgets, and schedules.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop junior staff.
• Versatility in working across various genres, including documentary, drama, and animation.
• Strong client management skills.
• Openness to national and international travel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Desirable: Full UK driver’s license.
If you meet the requirements outlined above and are ready to be part of a dynamic creative environment where your skills and passion for the industry will thrive, we encourage you to apply – please forward your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.